ForeWomen Golf Association began in early 1996. For twenty-three years, Fore Women Golf Association has been providing women opportunities to play golf with other women who share the love of the game.
Our mission statement:
“To provide an opportunity for women to play golf with other women and to have fun while engaging in quality experiences”
We offer both educational and social opportunities in addition to great golf.
- Obtain a USGA index through NCGA
- NCGA member discount to Poppy Hills and Poppy Ridge
- Two 9-Hole play opportunities each week
- Three 18-Hole play opportunities each week
- A minimum of 10 Tournaments each year
- Support our charities
- Golf clinics at local courses
- Membership Breakfast Meeting featuring a guest speaker and shopping!
- Annual Scramble Tournament with cart decorating contest, raffle prizes, auction and more shopping!
You can belong to one or all of our groups and participate in as many events as your schedule will allow.
FWGA is an associate club of the Northern California Golf Association (NCGA). We are not affiliated with any particular golf course; but we do play them all.
We typically offer five or more opportunities to play at a wide range of courses during most weeks of the year. You may choose to join our many casual golf groups, play tournaments, or sign up for a clinic. There is something for everyone!
To join Fore Women Golf Association, click on this link to be directed to our Become a Member of FWGA Page..