FWGA will produce a newsletter each month to keep all members updated on current and upcoming events. The newsletters will have their own page on the ForeWomenGolf.org website under the Club Resources tab.
Just click on the picture of the newsletter and the full pdf version will load.
Included in this Newsletter:
1. Message from the FWGA President
2. New NCGA Newsletter
3. FWGA Tournament Survey (Click to complete the survey)
4. Phase 1 & 2 of the Back2Golf Playbook
5. COVID19 Safety Guidelines
6. Most Improved Golfer Report
7. FWGA Casual Play Update (only 1 tee time)
8. FWGA 2020 Tournament Schedule Update
9. PWGA Tournament Schedule
10. New Tip of the Week (Drop Hands or Rotate During Downswing)
11. Information about Punchbowl (Watch the Punchbowl Account Set-Up Video)
Clinics are on hold until July. The Clinic Coordinator will contact the pros in July to get an update on what the courses will allow for group gatherings. All FWGA Clinics will use Punchbowl for sign-ups. All members are on the Clinic invitation list.