A “Net Double Bogey” is Par+2+Pops. Net Double Bogey is the maximum you can post on each hole. ESC is no longer used.
The posting maximum (Net Double Bogey) for each hole is also used to speed up pace of play. In casual play situations, you can pick up when you reach your max on any given hole.
Watch this video on the Fore Women Golf’s YouTube Channel. Just click the image to load. The video illustrates in detail using the USGA GHIN app:
- How to find the Course Handicap
- How to Pop the scorecard with the Course Handicap
- How to calculate the “Maximum Allowed” per hole (Net Double Bogey)
- How to post the Adjusted Gross Score as a Total
- How to post using the Hole-by-Hole feature
A video illustrating how to post your score with Advanced Stats (Putts, GIRs, Driving Accuracy).
Want to learn more about the World Handicap System? Go to the World Handicap System page on the Fore Women Golf website at https://forewomengolf.org/what-will-whs-change/