Volunteer as a Golf and Life Skill Coach Today!
- Assist Lead Coaches in delivering golf skills and The First Tee Life Skills Experience through fun and engaging golf games.
- Serve as a role model by demonstrating positive behavior and the Nine Core Values.
- Commit only 3 hours a day, one day a week (includes set-up, class time, and wrap-up).
- No golf experience necessary!
- Golf and Life Skills Curriculum training provided.
Volunteer Coach Hours:
- Monday through Thursday – 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Saturday – 8:00 am to 10:30 am or 10:00 am to 1:00 pm or 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm
Courses include Lake Chabot, Metropolitan Golf Links, Montclair Golf Course, Mission Hills and Skywest.
To volunteer, contact Chris Moreno-Hunt, Program Manager, 510.352.2002, email@example.com
Click to download: