The First Tee of Oakland is in need of Volunteer Coaches for their Fall program. In addition to the Metropolitan and Lake Chabot Golf courses, they are adding a new Wednesday program at Mission Hills Golf course in Hayward. Click on this to Download Volunteer Flier
• Volunteer Orientation/Chapter Training – September 13 from 9am-12pm.
• Parent Orientation – September 18th from 6:30pm-7:30pm.
• In addition, we have an 8-week spring program starting in Ma rch, and an 8-week summer program beginning in June. Final dates TBD.
• Fall Session starts September 22nd and ends on November 15th.
o Each student comes to class once a week for 8 weeks.
o Classes run Monday-Thursday at Lake Chabot Golf Course and Metropolitan Golf Links from 4-5:30 pm.
o Saturday classes run from 11am-12:30pm and 1-3pm at Lake Chabot Golf Course and Metropolitan Golf Links.
1. Contact Chris Moreno-Hunt at 510-352-2002, or send an inquiry email to email@example.com
2. Follow up phone call.
3. In person meeting at our office 11425 Golf Links Road, Oakland, CA 94605.
4. Complete a Volunteer Application.
5. Complete a Background Check at NO personal cost.
6. Take the Child Protection Course; which is an online course detailing our policies for child safety and protection
If you are interested in making a difference as a volunteer for The First Tee of Oakland, please contact: Chris Moreno-Hunt, Program Manager at 510.352.2002 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The First Tee of Oakland